The classic Cascade 220 is the perfect combination of affordability, quality and versatility that can be used for a wide range of projects. Each hank of this worsted weight 100% pure wool comes in a generous 220 yards.
Peruvian Highland Wool is a hybrid of native Corriedale with Merino resulting in loft, durability and fabulous stitch definition. Cascade 220 works up beautifully in cables, lace, colorwork, as well as simple stitch patterns. This hand wash staple is ideal for heirloom quality garments in addition to accessories and felted projects.
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 220 yds (200 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 (4.5 - 5.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 18 - 20 = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: H - J (5.0 mm - 6.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13 - 14 scs = 4" (10 cm)
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.